Read all about it!
In our quarterly magazine, you’ll find more than 100 pages of cruising news and features, updates on the activities of the CA’s groups and committees and our latest discount list.
Published in full colour, it is sent directly to members who can also view or download it from our website. Although not available to non-members, you can view the latest sample issue here or by clicking on the cover image.
Sign up for your regular copy of our electronic newsletter and sample quarterly e-magazine, simply provide your email address below. (Your email address will be retained for a maximum of 24 months during which period it may be associated with your IP address, which is logged for security purposes.)
Previous sample issues of the magazine are available below.
Regular articles and features include:
- News from the CA, Cruising and Local Sections
- Updates on HLRs and discounts
- Articles on technical and regulatory subjects from our Regulations and Technical Services group
- Cruising tales from around the world
- Reports on rallies
- Book reviews and members' classified adverts
Recent articles include:
- President Julian Dussek's personal round-up of highlights
- Visit by HRh The Princess Royal to mark the CA's 110th anniversary
- Winner of the Raymarine Prize Draw (prize of Raymarine Axiom Pro-S 12.1 valued at £4,000)
- Support for Coastal Clean-up Campaign
- Lobster Pot and Small Craft Safety Working Group
- Forthcoming lecture by illustrious yacht designer, Nigel Irens - non-members welcome to book!
- Equipment fatigue and why boating equipment fails
- Mediterranean Series feature: Cruising in Croatia
- Choosing and Using a Liferaft
- Dealing with Waste on Board, including practical tips by Doina Cornell